Setting the standard for creative innovations in outdoor cooking equipment is what Alfresco has become known for. Pizza Plus is an exciting new outdoor pizza and culinary oven engineered to commercial performance caliber. With a preheat time of only 15 minutes, the Pizza Plus is not only great for cooking pizza, but also is fabulous for baking, broiling, roasting, and just about anything else you can do in a regular oven. However, it's faster and with much better results! Whether you're cooking 3-minute Neapolitan pizzas directly on the hearth, thick prime New York steaks pan seared in an iron skillet, herb & spice rubbed pork chops in a ceramic baking dish, skillet-sizzling shellfish, or zesty jalapeno corn bread in a ramekin, it can all be done in Alfresco's new Pizza Plus.
- Fireplace-like gas log absorbs and radically accelerates preheat time as it distributes heat up to the ceramic ceiling slab for intense top down heat.
- 3/4 thick high-quality ceramic slab heart and ceiling for even intense radiating heat. Alfresco's exclusive natural air-cooling plenum keeps control panel cool to the touch.
- All 304 18-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel.
- Full 8.5" high opening.
- 20,000 btu tube log burner.
- High-tech 20,000 btu high heat ceramic infrared hearth burner.
- Removable hinges/doors.
- Double-walled removable top.
- 456 sq. in. of cooking space.
- Halogen oven light.
- Alfresco's exclusive natural air-cooling plenum keeps control panel cool to the touch.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.