648 sq. inches (36" x 18")
37" w x 19 1/2" d x 8 1/2" h
The new "L" series grills feature an electronic push button ignition system that does not require batteries. It also includes interior halogen lights (controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit) ideal for evening grilling. Requires 120 Volt AC power.
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- Halogen lights
- 120 Volt power source required
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Electronic push button ignition
- Easy to use drip collection system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.