Blaze introduces the industry's first kamado grill made out of solid cast aluminum up to 1 1/4" thick! The unique all-aluminum design provides unparalleled durability, and the same outstanding temperature control and heat retention kamado grills are known for. Also, the non-porous grill body allows for the use of any charcoal or wood fuel, as well as any ignition method or material for the lighting of charcoal without worry of damaging the unit or absorbtion of materials into the grill housing. The Blaze kamado's cast aluminum body, stainless steel cooking grids, hinge, and all other parts are covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Now until June 30th, get a free 4 in 1 Stainless Steel Cooking Plate with every purchase!
- Entire body is constructed of cast aluminum, up to 1 1/4" thick, for superior durability to last a lifetime
- Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking
- 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks
- Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allows for easy opening
- Hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient addition of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface
- Tongue and groove sealing of the lid to the grill body eliminates the commonly used gasket and subsequent replacement due to damage and wear
- Innovative seal provides excellent heat retention with no seepage
- Lifetime warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.