Blaze introduces an affordable commercial style grill that was designed with your outdoor BBQ desires in mind. Blaze gas grills feature precision cut, 304 stainless steel components which bring the promise of lasting durability to your outdoor BBQ! As of March 15, 2016 -- Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- 3 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 42,000 BTUs
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel triangular cooking rods maximize durability
- 560 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
||21 1/4" H x 25" W x 25 3/4" D
||8 1/2" H X 23 1/4" W X 21 1/4" D (See manual for information on additional space needed for grill hood to open)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.