Blaze is proud to announce the new Blaze 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE Grill. This unique grill is constructed out of marine grade 316 stainless steel. This unit is designed to provide outstanding performance regardless of environment. The Blaze 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE showcases all the same great features owners come to expect from the Blaze LTE Series grills: cast stainless steel burners, stainless steel flame tamers, heat zone separators, double lined hood, and our unique triangular cooking grids all of which are upgraded to 316L stainless steel. Blaze knows the summer fun never stops on the coast and residents there love to grill year round, and we designed this grill with those customers in mind. Blaze offers the 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE in natural gas and propane, and is also available as a cart model.
- All stainless steel components are marine grade 316L Stainless Steel
- 4 commercial quality 316 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 56,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
|Cut Out Dimensions:
||8 1/2" H X 30 5/8" W X 21 1/4" D (See manual for information on additional space needed for grill hood to open)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.