The World's Best Beer Dispenser Brand
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cooldown and the industry's best temperature stability
- MARVEL Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise temperature management from 34°F to 46°F
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall US type D barrels
- Secure CO2 tank storage area and drain basin
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically closes door
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Drain pan and hose, 5 lb. CO2 tank, connectors, regulator and interior floor shield included
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Built-in and mobile models available with single or twin tap
- All models feature a double insulated stainless steel tower
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 1-year warranty
Stores half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans
5.7 cu. ft. Storage Configuration
(2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless steel shelves convert unit to a full refrigerator to store perishables Product Dimensions
23-7/8"W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 26-7/32" D (including handle) Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.