The only all-in-one outdoor refrigerator freezer ice maker on the market
The first of its kind, the Marvel Outdoor Refrigerator Freezer packs beaucoup features into one dynamic undercounter cold storage solution certified for outdoor performance. Capable of producing up to 13 pounds of ice with the add-on Crescent Ice Maker accessory, it features precise temperature management of the refrigerator and freezer compartments independently, MaxStore roller-glide utility bin to store loose items and cantilevered, adjustable shelving system to adapt the storage configuration as needed. The Dynamic Cooling Technology is tested and proven to cool nearly two times faster than other models, a performance benefit especially important for outdoor kitchens.
- CSA certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, high humidity and heat
- Tested to perform in temperatures as high as 115°F
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, commercial-grade 6-foot power cord, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cooldown and the industry's best temperature stability
- Automatic defrost provides frost-free freezer operation
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy-efficiency and cooling performance
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Refrigerator's 3.9 cu. ft. holds up to 72 12-oz cans
- Interior 1 cu. ft. freezer with self-closing door is large enough to hold up to 12 pints of ice cream
- Optional ice maker kit available to produce and store up to 13 lbs of crescent ice (Accessory part #S42418151, Field Installable)
- 2 partial-width cantilever, fully adjustable stainless-steel framed glass shelves, 1 full-width, fixed position stainless-steel framed glass shelf, 1 MaxStore bin and 1 stainless steel freezer shelf (removable)
- MaxStore roller-glide clear-view bin provides maximum capacity to conveniently store and access loose or bulky items, capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 12-oz cans
- Adjustable cantilever shelving allows easy customization to meet your changing storage needs
- Marvel Prime controls ensure precise refrigeration, frost-free temperature management, programmable from 34° to 42°F to chill drinks and preserve the freshness of food, and freezer temperature can be set from -6° to 6° F to keep contents evenly frozen
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Pristine arctic white interior is easy to wipe clean, even in the corners
- Efficient white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior for better viewing of contents
- Finish: stainless steel
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system warranty
- Refrigerator: 3.9 cu. ft. (Holds up to 72 12-oz cans)
- Freezer: 1 cu. ft. (Holds up to 12 pints of ice cream)
- (2) partial-width cantilever, fully adjustable stainless steel-framed glass shelves
- (1) full-width fixed position stainless steel-framed glass shelf
- (1) MaxStore Bin
- (1) stainless steel freezer shelf (removable)
- Refrigerator: 34° to 42° F
- Freezer: -6° to 6° F
23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" minimum H x 26 1/4" D (including handle)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.