(P)Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.(/P)
(P)Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.(/P)
- Volume of 2.9 cu ft holds up to 57 bottles (12 oz) or 92 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated & Black
- Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14-15/16" / 379 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||14 3/4" / 375 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
2.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.