- Volume of 4.8 cu ft
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button
- Freezer temperature range: -5°F - 5°F
- Refrigerator temperature rage: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three chrome plated full-extension slide-out freezer baskets
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||23 3/4" / 603 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||Ref: 34°F-45°F / Freezer: 0°F-5°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.