- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz) or 142 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Single zone convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Equipped with 2 full-extension robust stainless drawers
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handles (excluding integrated finish)
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Euro Style Handleless Stainless Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Fixed grille can accept a custom integrated toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise STAINLESS undercounter fit
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23-5/8" / 600 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||14 15/16" / 379 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||23 1/2" / 595 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
4.9 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.