- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 70 bottles (12 oz) or 140 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- 32" height meets ADA height requirement yet maximizes allowable space
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three adjustable glass shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (not included on integrated models)
- Door swing is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Door lock is standard on stainless and black models
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fitv
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, or Black
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||32" / 813 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||2 3/4" / 70 mm Frame Panel
||23 3/4" / 603 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.